Our goal is to leverage our experience in SBDD to deliver first-in-class or best-in-class small molecule product candidates to patients in disease indications with significant unmet medical needs.
Our strategies to achieve this goal are:
- Advance our growing portfolio of product candidates. We have internally discovered a pipeline of novel product candidates in a variety of important disease areas, including autoimmune disorders such as psoriasis and atopic dermatitis. Additionally, we have on-going discovery programs.
- Establish late-stage development and commercialization capabilities in the United States and potential other markets. We intend to retain rights to and advance product candidates in certain therapeutic and geographic areas where we believe we can effectively develop and commercialize a product candidate.
- Selectively collaborate with large biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies to maximize the value of our product candidates.
- Leverage Contour®, our proprietary SBDD platform, to rapidly discover novel small molecule product candidates for additional validated, “difficult-to-drug” targets.
- Continue investing in technology, people and intellectual property. We believe that our technological approach to drug discovery, combined with our world class team of scientists spanning various scientific functions, enhances our ability to quickly and effectively discover and develop important novel new drugs.